Kix 105.5 BUCK AND DOE CONTEST RULES
- Contest is open to radio listeners in the counties of Caledonia, Orleans, Essex, Grafton and Coos who are at least 18 years old and not working for another media company.
- Odds of winning depend on number of contestants.
- Date of contest is November 5 to 16, 2018.
- KIX 105.5 will distribute Song of the Day Calendars to participating
- Calendars will name a specific song name for each weekday of the contest.
- Contestants must stop by a sponsor location to pick up the calendars and listen for the song of the day.
- When the Song of the Day is heard by a contestant on the correct calendar day, they must call in at 802-748-2345 or 877-KIX-1055 to qualify to play.
- A random number of qualifiers will be taken for up to 15 minutes following the playing of the Song of the Day.
- Kix 105.5, VBA management and staff are not responsible for phone line problems of any kind that may prohibit a caller from entering the contest.
- A contestant may only qualify once during the entire contest.
- One qualifier per household.
- You can only qualify for yourself, not someone else.
- November 5 through 9 is dedicated to the Bucks.
- November 12 through 16 is dedicated to the Does.
- From all who have qualified November 5 through 9, a grand prize winner and a second place winner will be randomly drawn to win the Grand Prize package and the Second Place package, respectively.
- From all who have qualified November 12 through 16, a grand prize winner and a second place winner will be randomly drawn to win the Grand Prize package and the Second Place package, respectively.
- Decision of the Kix 105.5 staff is final.
- Prizes must be picked up at the Vermont Broadcast Associates business office, 39 Church St., Lyndonville, VT within 30 days of winning or winner forfeits the prizes, which will return to the prize vault for use as station management sees fit.